Do you ever wanted to change your exisiting Yahoo ID? Did you made your account in a hurry and now want to change it without going for a new one?
Then below is the tutorial to implement a cool feature of Yahoo which will help you change your existing Yahoo ID!
THIS WILL HELP YOU FOOLING YOUR FRIENDS WHILE CHATTING WITH THEM IN YAHOO MESSENGER.
Yahoo! allows you to create upto 6 "alias" or "personal names" for your existing Yahoo! ID, so you can have 6 different Yahoo! IDs but can get all your mails in a single account.
- Log into your Yahoo! account and click on "Edit My Account" link showing under your name in top-left side(All-new Yahoo! Mail) and top-right side(Yahoo! Mail Classic). In picture Yahoo! Mail Classic. It'll ask for your password again for security purposes.
- Now click on "Edit/Create Aliases" link under "Public Information" section.
- Click on add an alias link to add a new alias. Like this you can add upto 6 alias and use them to fool your friends in Yahoo Messenger while chating...and give different ID's to different people as you prefer.
- While Entering a Chat Room in Yahoo Messenger, you get an option "Enter Chat Room as: ", you see all the aliases that you have created in the previous step. Select any alias you want and enter the room.
- Before you start chatting with someone, you will get an option "Send As: " as shown below. Once you have sent the message using one ID close the window and again select the same friend and send same messages from all the 6 aliases one by one, your friend will be amazed, if asked please tell him to visit Aman Rules IT or provide the link for this post (http://amanrulesit.blogspot.com/2009/07/you-can-create-6-alias-or-names-for.html).